Exclusive Taster's Club
Taster Club is a group of people in an apartment society who are invited to do free sampling for our products. Members of this club become Official Tasters @ Videsi Desserts. These clubs help us understand our customers and serve them better.
To start a Taster Club at your society, contact us here.
A society is considered for activation only when
Total # of Flats > 800.
We need a minimum of 30 people to join our Exclusive Taster Club to activate a society and start sampling there.
Being an Official Taster for Videsi Desserts has so many perks:
- You become the first one to receive FREE samples of our desserts
- Get doorstep delivery without any hassle
- Provide feedback to help us understand and serve you better
- Receive the early bird offers on new products and services
If the child is old enough to give feedback or if a parent is ready to coordinate with us on his/her behalf, we will be happy to have your child as our Official Taster.
No, we always have limited samples for each product and members are expected to order the samples for flavors of their choice using an ordering form.
Yes, all the samples are eggless.
We will share the link for the feedback form within the WhatsApp group. You are expected to fill it for every sample that you have tasted.
No, this is completely free.
All the orders are baked and decorated fresh and to order at our kitchen in HSR Layout. We use only the very best ingredients available, including Amul butter, Indian Origin chocolate, and all-natural fruits, spices. We do not operate a production line or use industrial machinery; all our cakes are freshly baked each day in small batches and iced one order at a time. It takes longer but they taste so much better.
Baked-to-order means that we do not keep pre-prepared cakes at our outlet. Our team prepares every element of your cake within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery. Thus we need at least 2-day’s notice to plan and prepare your cake unless you have checked with us first.
All our products are made without artificial preservatives and we always recommend eating them on the day to enjoy them at their best. Depending on your needs you may want to get your cakes a day before you plan to serve them, and that's fine too - just store it in its box in the fridge. When storing the cake in the fridge always allow it to come to room temperature before serving. In the (unlikely) event you find that you have cake leftovers, they'll stay fresh for a day or two in an airtight container. We do not recommend freezing our cakes.
To understand our cakes, you just need to focus on two things in the name and description of every cake:
1. Flavor: We understand we have a lot of new and unique cake flavors. To make it simple to understand, every cake's name includes the name of the two flavors it is made of. For eg: All the elements in a Fresh Strawberry and Hazelnut Cake are flavored with either strawberries or hazelnuts. Choose a flavor just by reading the names of the cake.
2. Frosting Type: The kind of cream used for frosting the cake is the second most important thing for making a decision. We use 5 different kinds of frostings/fillings in our cakes. All of them are perfectly balanced in terms of flavors and sweetness.
- Chocolate Ganache: Mix of 70% dark couverture chocolate and fresh cream, this frosting is a favorite amongst all chocolate lovers, especially kids.
- Buttercream: Combination of butter and sugar whipped together with chocolate, house-made jams, nut butters, is our most dynamic frosting. Rich and flavorful, it is always a hit amongst all the adults.
- Cream Cheese Buttercream: House-made cream cheese is whipped with butter and sugar to create this rich buttercream with a slight tang. Used in our most popular cake flavors like Red Velvet, Gulab Jamun, Rasmalai Tres Leches, Pineapple, etc.
- Fresh Whipped Cream: A very light and fluffy frosting made by whipping heavy cream. Lightly flavored with nut butters, it is the perfect topping for fresh fruit cakes. When you do not know your audience that well, this is the frosting you should go for, as it is loved by majority of people.
- Cream Cheese Whipped Cream: House-made cream cheese is whipped with fresh cream and sugar to create this light and slightly tangy frosting.
Yes - we do have refined sugar-free versions for all of our cake flavors. We completely replace refined sugar in all the elements, including caramels, pralines etc., with natural sweeteners like eucalyptus honey, country sugar (authentic brown sugar) or jaggery.
In our sugar-free cakes, we completely replace refined sugar with eucalyptus honey, country sugar (natural brown sugar) or jaggery in all our cake elements like cake sponge, caramel, buttercream, praline. To compensate for the cost of the pure and natural sweeteners, the cost of the Sugar-Free cakes is high.
We have an extremely reliable, inhouse four wheeler delivery service that ensures every cake reaches its destination in perfect condition. Our drivers are trained to drive with minimum jerks and are instructed to keep the air conditioning on, at all times. Scheduling deliveries during off-peak hours has also enabled us to deliver cakes in most parts of Bangalore.
We require 2 days' notice for all orders unless you have checked with us first.
Of course, orders can be collected from our store in HSR Layout, Monday-Sunday (11 AM - 7 PM) and we are happy for pickups scheduled to collect on behalf of customers. Please ensure your driver has the name, the order was booked under and the invoice number when they come to collect.
If arranging a third party pickup, we would advise always booking a van or car, rather than a motorbike. Once cakes have left our bakery we CANNOT be held liable for any damage that occurs in transit. Any issues should be handled directly with the delivery company you have chosen to use.
Collecting your cakes the day before you need them is fine. Please ensure you store and transport them safely as we cannot accept responsibility for cakes once they have been collected.
We recommend ordering Cakes a minimum of 2 days in advance and Cupcakes and Brownies 3 days in advance, but we do get very busy so it’s worth allowing more time if you can. This is especially true for very large orders and orders involving lots of bespoke decoration. For weddings and other large orders, it is advisable to give us as much notice as possible. Larger cakes, especially bespoke cakes, require more notice and we recommend giving at least two weeks’ notice or more if possible.
We will always try to accommodate last-minute orders whenever we can; if you have a cake or cupcake emergency and need an urgent order please call us on +91 84978 56624 and we'll do our very best to help.
Our website has the order edit/cancel feature that allows you to edit/cancel your order within 30 minutes of placing the order. However, if you have missed the 30 min window, we suggest you to reach out to us as early as possible. We will always be as accommodating as we can but please bear in mind that we may have had to turn away other customers to fulfill your booking for a particular date so refunds/changes are not always possible.
For a full run-down on our refund and cancellation policy please see here.
We're a small team and in general, if we're hiring we will advertise on our website and social media. We're always interested to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about desserts though, and we also try and offer as many internships as possible throughout the year. If you'd like to be considered for an internship or any other position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including as much information about yourself as possible along with some photos of your work.